Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions (“Terms”).
By subscribing to or using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services. These Terms and various other policies are binding as per the provisions of the Information Technology (Intermediaries guidelines) Rules, 2011 formulated under the Information Technology Act of 2000.
In these Terms, references to “you”, “User” shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the Services offered through the Website, “Service Providers” mean independent third-party service providers, and “we”, “us” and “our” shall mean Partakeindia.com.
- partakeindia.com(“Website”) is an Internet based content and e-commerce portal licensed to Partake India, a company incorporated under the laws of India.
- Use of the Website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these Terms, as may be posted on the Website from time to time. Partake India at its sole discretion reserves the right not to accept a User from registering on the website without assigning any reason thereof.
User Account, Password, and Security:
You will choose a password of your choice for your account during the Website’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Partake India of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Partake India cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision of the terms.
Partake India provides a number of Internet-based services through the Website (all such services, collectively, the “Service”). The Products can be purchased through the Website through various methods of payments offered. Upon placing an order, Partake India shall ship the product to you after receiving complete payment for the product/s ordered. In addition, these terms and policies may be further supplemented by Product specific conditions, which may be displayed on the webpage of that Product.
Partake India grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access and use our Website, Content, and Service strictly in accordance with this Agreement. Your use of our Website, Service, is solely for internal, personal, non-commercial purposes, unless otherwise provided in this Agreement. No print out or electronic version of any part of our Website, Content, Service, may be used by you in any litigation or arbitration matter whatsoever under any circumstances
Product Exactness Guaranteed:
Partake India hereby guarantees exactness of the finish and appearance of the final Product as ordered by the user. You get the product you have ordered, if by human error, a different product is shipped to you, we shall replace it with the product you have ordered after receiving the wrongly shipped product from you. The shipping charges incurred by you to return the wrongly shipped product (A maximum of Rs. 100/-) will be credited to your wallet, which can be redeemed during your next purchase.
Exchange & Returns.
We regret we do not have an exchange policy.
Products can be returned for the following reasons:
- Defective Piece
(We do not entertain return of products unless they are received as defected pieces. In such a case we would go ahead and replace the same damaged product.
If any product is received as defected you would need to click a snap of the same and mail it to us at email@example.com within 1 day of receiving the product (more than 1 day we would not consider the replacement). Post our confirmation you would need to courier the same back to us. Once we receive back the defected piece we would intimate you and start the process of replacement. The replacement item would be couriered to you within 10 business days.
You will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.)
- Expiry of Shelf Life (Food Items only)
To return your defected product, you should mail your product to:
Partake India Sy. No. 89/1, Tualsi Theatre Road, Behind ODIANS Restaurant, Opposite SBR Palace, Marathahalli, Bengaluru 560037.
- We do not accept cancellations once the order is placed.
- In situations where the customer is not available to receive the deliveries and the shipment is returned only the product price shall be refunded through the same channel from which payment was received.
- We will ship out your order within 5 business days in order to ensure that it reaches its destination within 7 business days.
- The transit time of 2 days is only an estimate and we are not liable for delays by our shipping partner.
- Currently, we ship to all major cities within the state of Karnataka, we will notify on the website when the Deliveries for other cities open up.
- All products are packed with great care and responsibility. A picture of the packed product will be sent by e-mail to the buyer before shipping. Partake India assumes no responsibility for damages to products once it leaves our shipping facility.
- The products sold by Partake India does not carry any warranty. All products are handmade, variations if any will be minimal and negligible.
- You must be of legal age to use our site.
- You must provide a valid email address and any other information requested by Engrave to complete your order.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- We reserve the right to refuse an order without disclosing a reason.
Intellectual Property Rights:
Our Website may contain our service marks or trademarks as well as those of our affiliates, members or other companies, in the form of words, graphics, and logos. Your use of our Website does not constitute any right or license for you to use such service marks/trademarks, without the prior written permission of the corresponding service mark/trademark owner. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any portion of our Website is strictly prohibited. Your use of our Website does not grant you ownership rights of any kind in our Website or Member Content.
Links to Third Party Websites:
Our Website may contain links to third party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you. By linking to these websites, we do not create or have an affiliation with, or sponsor such third party websites. The inclusion of links within our Website does not constitute any endorsement, guarantee, warranty, or recommendation of such third party websites. Partake India has no control over the legal documents and privacy practices of third party websites; as such, you access any such third party websites at your own risk.
No unlawful and Prohibited Use:
As a condition of your use of the Sites, you warrant to Partake India that you will not use the Sites for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Sites in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Sites or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Sites. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Sites.
Partake India reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to any or all Sites and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
You agree to abide by all provisions prescribed in the order forms submitted by you for the purchase of any artworks from the Site. In particular, you warrant that all information that you submit will be true and accurate (including without limitation your credit card number and expiration date), and you agree to pay all charges plus all applicable taxes for the purchases made by you.
These Terms and Conditions of Use are governed by the laws of India. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Sites. Use of the Sites is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Partake India as a result of this agreement or use of the Sites. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and Partake India with respect to the Sites and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and Partake India with respect to the Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.