Stone Pottery native to Manipur, made by crushing 2 stones, Serpentinite & Weather Rock, powder kneaded into dough, hand moulded and then wood fired.
- Hand-crafted by traditional artisans of Manipur
- Traditional cookware used extensively in the North-East with amazing health benefits
- Microwave & Induction compatible cookware
- Better health with increased Iron content in food
- Naturally non-stick, requires very less oil for cooking and doesn’t burn the food. A healthier alternative to the mass produced non-stick vessels.